Three NEW MISSIONS have landed and the INTO ORBIT℠ Secret Mission Contest will be blasting off on February 1. Try to solve one or more of the secret missions for your chance to win this LEGO® set for each of your team members:
Did you know the Great Wall of China is the longest man-made structure on Earth? As Alexander Gerst explains, it can’t be seen with the naked eye from space – but it can be seen with the help of a magnifying lens.
- The #IOsecretmission is open to ALL FIRST® LEGO® League teams registered for the current INTO ORBIT season.
- Choose to solve one or more of the secret missions, then share a video of your team completing the mission(s) on Twitter or Instagram using #IOsecretmission. This will be your official entry in the contest.
- Please make sure to submit your entries between February 1- February 28 for consideration.
- Encourage other teams to take part in the #IOsecretmission – the more teams, the merrier! Tag or mention other teams in your posts to get them to join in the fun.
- The contest will run through the entire month of February – we’ll be picking two randomly selected winners who have solved one or more of the missions every week from around the globe.
- Winners will be announced on our social media channels, so make sure to follow us!
Ready to get started? Check out the INTO ORBIT Secret Missions here.
Good luck teams – we hope you have fun continuing your INTO ORBIT journey with the #IOsecretmission Contest!